"The principle of the Gothic architecture is infinity made imaginable." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I can't call it a New Year's Resolution...and I'm not really a fan of them anyway, my inner cynic always tells me I'm setting myself up for failure whenever I attempt one...so let's just call this a Closet Resolution. The R in question...to thrust the paranoia regarding this Chanel cardigan to the back of my mind and enjoy its Gothic-y Victorian splendor as a piece of clothing, not a work of art.

No matter what misfortune befalls it when I'm wearing it (as a klutz I know that this is a 'when' not an 'if') it has to be better than letting it loiter in my closet awaiting the ravages of the demon moth colony...

Photobucket


Denim dress - Surface to Air, cashmere cardigan/jacket - Chanel, boots - Frye

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...