"The paperback is very interesting but I find it will never replace the hardcover book - it makes a very poor doorstop." - Alfred Hitchcock

I'll admit that, upon initial consideration, a doorstop falls into the same Christmas gift category as, say, a vacuum cleaner or a set of kitchenware...undeniably useful but lacking a little something in the excitement category (and liable to lead to an argument if your spouse tries fob you off with one as a "gift"). In the case of the porcelain versions created by San Francisco artist Armando Ramos, however, they actually become viable stocking stuffer material...if I were the recipient of the orange one I could (somewhat depressingly) see myself, come Christmas morn, wandering around trying to find doors to cheer up with its presence.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...